Whether you’re looking for a business contract lawyer, here we are. At Palazzo Law Boutique we are pride ourselves on being a team of lawyers specialised in contract law, both at national and international level. We may help you address all the issues that need to be dealt with, when planning, negotiating, and executing business contracts. In particular, we strive hard to:
- point you out the different options for achieving their commercial goals;
- analyse advantageous and disadvantages of such option;
- plan a perfect contractual strategy;
- assess other party’s negotiation approach and reduce eventual points of disagreement;
- reach the best deal for you;
- minimise legal risks by delivering solutions for any such risks;
- indicate alternative dispute resolution procedures;
- be ready whenever a litigation is unavoidable;
- focus our attention on your needs in order to draft an agreement devoid of error.
Why do you need a business contract lawyer?
In view of the legal, technical and practical difficulties involved in dealing with a business contract, it is highly advisable to seek the assistance of a business contract lawyer, at a very early stage, possibly before signing any document. Any mistakes, in the long run, might compromise your business and therefore create several damages. With the expertise of a business contract lawyer, your contract will be:
- Clear: easy to understand.
- Complete: it will reflect the result of the assessment undertaken on all the legal risks involved in the deal.
- Balanced: the rights and obligations of the parties will be duly balanced.
We have extensive experience handling all matters related to contracts for individuals and businesses. Therefore, we can offer bespoke advice and assistance on a wide range of bespoke and international standard forms, including:
- Distribution Agreement
- Agency Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Supply Agreement
- Real Estate Agreement – we have solid experience of providing legal assistance in order to the purchase process of a property in Italy.
- Confidentiality Agreement and NDAs
- Factoring Agreement
- Inter-company and Service Agreements
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question about the matters here discussed or any other issue related to contract law. Our quote is free of charge.